Sunday, May 27, 2012

why am I reading this...

So I received this $2 Amazon credit for a video rental and I didn't know what movie to watch and I didn't want to add more money to get a better movie so I rented Breaking Dawn Part 1. It was so cheesy of course. It wasn't like I didn't know what was going on.... I read (and own) all of the books in that series and I have seen ( and own) all of the movies other than Breaking Dawn Part 1. Well I haven't read Breaking Dawn in years so I decided to refresh myself and after reading the first 100 pages I feel like I didn't remember anything, it was like I was reading it for the first time, which made me paranoid that I somehow forgot what I read long ago. I was paranoid because I felt like all of the things that I have read over the past couple of years I have already forgotten or I am bound to forget. I need to remember everything.

Oh I was awaken by a phone call from my neighbor and she invited me and Nisha over for dinner and drinks tomorrow. I thought that was lovely and I insisted on bringing something and she said no. I'm bringing dessert anyways. Which means I have to wake up early to go to the store. I need to buy socks too.... I have this weird thing about socks, I can't fall asleep without socks. It's so strange and I haven't done laundry and I don't feel like doing it so I need to buy new socks. I'm a freak.

Other than that it was a typical Sunday. Talked to my mom on the phone for an hour or so. Talked to my brother a bit, me and Nisha ordered a pizza and chilled and watched Game of Thrones, Mad Men, and Girls. Now I'm in my room about to fall asleep maybe I'll read some more Breaking Dawn and have dreams of being a sparkling vampire with red eyes because I refuse to drink animal blood. I'm a rebel even in my dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment