Sunday, May 6, 2012

I feel like crap

I'm sort of in the dumps about everything. I'm back on only drinking water and I'm back to being a vegetarian again. I hope I don't get sick again. I've decided to buy myself something cool after I lose 20 pounds. 2 pounds down 18 more to go.

So I started my health eating and hopefully by June 10 I will lose 18 pounds. Thats 6 pounds a week.

So this is what I ate today

I drank 72oz of water thats about 9 glasses of water today
For breakfast I ate a packet of oatmeal
for Dinner I ate mixed vegetables with siracha sauce, one packet of cheese grits, and a turkey burger with a bit of pepper.
For a snack I ate 4tbs of crasins.

I need to finish writing my paper then I'm going to bed. I'm going to try to eat oatmeal everyday for breakfast. I need to go to the store and buy more fruit to go along with it.

I am also trying to not eat after 7pm everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment