Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Braids are gone.....

Not forever but I took them out, it took around 3 hours. I took a nice long bath listening to Gotye and detangled my hair. It was so tangled and a mess.... I had those braids in too long I think. I lost a lot of hair.  I am glad to see that my curls all came back. I was scared my hair was going to be shit because I dyed it black before I braided it and I could feel my hair kind of die. It was so lifeless and even when I took my braids out it wasn't as crimpy as I thought it should be, my hair was sort of straight. My curly fro is back. I haven't straightened my hair in about 4 years and I don't plan on in a while maybe a year or two just to see how long it is.  I conditioned my hair like crazy and it is now in a silk bonnet. I plan on buying some protein packets or something for my hair, it really would use it. I also think I need to find some new conditioner and shampoo I was using the Burt's Bee raspberry one and it would make my hair feel so nice and moisturized but after I used it today it made my hair feel so brittle and dry, so disappointing.

I definitely have to go to work in the morning because I didn't manage to wake up in time after my memorial day activities. That means I have to work on friday some.

No comments:

Post a Comment