Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Everybody get down

I remember a band said that oh... Metro Station. Well I need to get down to business. My project is due in 5 days, I just need to write it up. I'm getting a new assignment today for managerial economics that will probably be due on Monday, the same day as my project. Dr. Gilbert gave us an assignment that we should know by the final which is a week from this Saturday, 10 spot exchange rates and futures exchange rates from 10 countries and each of the four geographical sectors must be covered. I'm doing from the Americas probably Argentina, Brazil, and Peru. From Europe probably  Russia, Sweden. From Asia-Pacific I will probably look at India, Thailand, and Australia. Finally for the Middle East/Africa I will look at South Africa and Saudi Arabia and Egypt. All of these countries interest me a lot and I have friends in these places or I've recently met people from there. Also I wouldn't mind living in any of these locations and doing business. A lot of these are emerging economies and are experiencing a lot of new growth. So back to my bitching about time. So Nisha's graduation is approaching and I have done nothing to prepare for that other than deciding to make cookies and cream cake balls. Also we desperately need to clean and prepare for people coming over. We decided to do a sort of barbecue cookout instead of going to a restaurant seeing as there will be thousands of extra people in this city. I'm actually getting nervous about Dr. Gilbert's International Finance exam I feel like there is so much information that I need to review... where has this semester gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment