Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I'm Back

Finals are officially over, I don't know my grades yet but I'm hoping for 2 A's and 2 B's. Nisha graduates this Friday and my parents will be here some time Thursday. My Dad's brother died yesterday and of course he is very upset. My mom told me he has been crying. I'm thankful for My Uncle Fred even though we didn't talk much he is the reason my mom and dad met. Without my Uncle Fred my dad would  have never moved to Dallas, he would have never met my sweet Wanda Jean, they would have never married, or had me, Jermey, or Nisha. My dad would often tell stories to me about his brother and they were hilarious. I hope that my dad doesn't feel sad for so long, but he remembers those cool, crazy stories and laughs again. Memories are a wonderful way to remember all the fun times they shared together.

On another note I talked to my mom for about 2 hours today and I thank God that I have amazing parents. If I need anything they are always there. I don't know where I would be without them. I really appreciate them. I know they know that. My parent's taught how to treat people with respect no matter who they are and to try our hardest to help people if we can. Everyday we try to do whats right and if we don't, we know we are letting them down. I want to be like them when I grow up

No comments:

Post a Comment