Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day

I've been recently thinking of my papa. He died when I was 8. I see his face and I can remember his voice, and him making my grandma laugh.

I didn't plan on doing much today but the day unfolded into a pretty nice memorial day. It was the perfect memorial day for a girl like me. Food, booze, more food, and more booze.... rest, food, cupcakes, funny movie with a bit of conversation in between.

I feel pretty tired though because my neighbor started my memorial day by waking me at around 10 with food and booze. I didn't go to sleep till about 5am so I'm working on a couple of solid hours of sleep.

I really need to go to work tomorrow because I don't want to on Friday. I think I will go to work at 9 and leave by 3 or 10:45- 4:45.... I haven't worked it out. It will be decided by what time I get up.

My stomach is stuffed with food, I feel like I'm going to burst. This is not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment