Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I'm gonna sex you up....

I was actually watching one of those cheesy greatest songs of the 90's things on tv... which is why the title of this post is so titled. Color me badd.... Ok anyways I have to actually go back to work in the morning and work all day, then the same for Friday. ugggg my mini vacation away from that place is over. I think I'm going to look for another job to help create additional income for me but I don't know where.  I don't want to go to work but I think I need to, I'm already trying to think of what I'm going to eat for breakfast because I don't want to waste my money on lunch on campus tomorrow. I think coffee, toast, and oatmeal should hold me over until 4:30.  I also need to think if I will take my laptop and watch a show on my lunch break or read a book, since my kindle is dead I have to take the physical book which I don't want to do. I actually bought a book of Russian plays yesterday so I may take that. Who wouldn't want to read "The Overcoat" by Gogol on their break. My life is sinking back into an abyss... I need to take a cruise or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment