Thursday, May 24, 2012

Beat to Quarters

I am laying in bed... I should have went to work today but whatever. I'm going tomorrow. Even my dog Daisy just woke up. So I'm surrounded by books that I've decided to start reading. So C.S. Forester it is, I love those Horatio Hornblower series. I actually bought a vintage set from a library sale about two years ago and I am finally having time to read them. Also I've been productive this morning by apply for jobs. I will be going to the store later so I can pick up a few things so I can make Archie some cake balls, she wanted strawberry and they were pretty easy to make. I will see her at work tomorrow. Good news I thought my subscription to the wall street journal was over and I walked outside for some fresh air and saw that there were two papers out there. I love being informed of current economical events.

Sadly I just realized that summer 1 starts June 6th, goodbye free time. I really need to get all of my leisure reading done because I will no longer have time for it. I also need to save money for text books and course fees. I'm almost done with Tech for good. December can't come fast enough. I think I'm going to take down the front section of my braids and add some burgundy ones, I need to go to Wal-mart today. I'll probably be braiding all weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment