Thursday, March 17, 2011

Twenty Four

Well my birthday is officially over now.... sad.

The day was both good and bad.

Why the day was bad = well normally I would  meet up with my brother and we share a drink at a bar or somewhere and just talk about life. He was indisposed this year but maybe I will still get to see him, seeing as he's only three and a half hours away anyways. (He doesn't read this but I got him the first season of Spartacus: Blood and Sand; I know he'll like it because we are twins duh). Also those vans in the before mentioned post were sold out where I am, which means I have to order them online, which means waiting and paying for the extra shipping. Oh I went into MAC today to buy lipstick (I have way too many lipsticks from there,but I'm addicted to their lipsticks OK) and I tried on the most beautiful shade of red...it was Ruby Woo which matched perfectly with my NW47 shade of skin?... I guess that's how they describe your skin tone...well long story short they were sold out. Lastly birthday dessert late in the night was gross. I thought I loved peanut butter, but I hate peanut butter sauce... sickening.

Why the day was good= My MOM called me early in the AM to wish me a Happy Birthday, and she gave me lots of money to buy my own gifts. She is amazing, and she's the best mom a kid could wish for. My hair is so cool and puffy and black...I was going for the Chaka Khan look...I think it looks good on me. I had a wonderful lunch/dinner with my sister (parents are coming to visit this weekend) yummmy chicken chipotle paninni and broccoli soup and blah blah. Oh I scored 3 new skirts and two new shirts, one of the shirts have crazy sequins on the sleeve that remind me of  metal fish scales...thank you Gap. To top it off about 30 minutes ago we got 20 chicken nuggets for free from the McDonalds manager...Why? Who cares....

overall a great day....new hair pics soon

No comments:

Post a Comment