Friday, March 18, 2011

I always do this...

I mean I wait to the last minute to do anything. My parents are currently driving about 5 and a half hours to come visit me and my sis. I really need to tidy things up in here. My mom is the type of person that when she comes over she notices the dust in your window seals. So she will probably clean our house all weekend, but I do like to do a sort of rough run through or something. They are bringing us a patio set for our backyard... yes now after class and work I can sit outside with some sweet tea and laptop and write endless papers over Russian Politics,Russian Culture, and I might even have some time to think about Economics as well. I was being sarcastic, going back to any of those before mentioned classes after Spring Break is going to be detrimental to my free time. Professors always wait till after a break to have papers due, or spring some random quiz on you over materials before you went on break. Oh and I think my brother might come down and visit this weekend. Yes Twin Time. On a side note I've been watching season one of Modern Family all day. I think that show is hilarious.

I really need to give my poor dog a bath, instead of being her usual white and tan color, she is more of a nasty brown. She gives me these sad looks, she knows she is dirty. I'm going to bathe her tonight, after I get my room a little more organized. I hate when my mom goes in my room... yes even though I'm 24, and looks around and says Jasmine, why are you so messy? I'm not messy I just have a lot of things like bags,shoes,and books everywhere. When I have my Masters and get an amazing job, I should be able to afford a larger place to live, which will more likely have more space.

I better get back to cleaning/rearranging/reorganizing/throwing things away right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment