Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Habits

I seem to be in the habit of blogging every two days, which I guess is a good start. Oh and it will knock off one of my things to do before I'm 30. I didn't go to work today, because I didn't really feel like sitting at a desk for 3 hours. Oh poor me I know. What am I going to do when I get in the real world. I came home and ate cheese filled ravioli and watched The Kids Are All Right, I kind of love Mark Ruffalo. I feel like there are so many things I should do today such as; my laundry, clean the kitchen and living room, read a ton of articles for my Russian Politics class, as well as read a few chapters of my Politics in Russia book. In reality I will probably take a nap, practice my French speaking, and study some Russian phrases. I want to learn more languages, I feel it will be useful with my whole international economics career.

I really have been wanting to get rid of some of our bulky furniture in our living room. I'm leaning towards a more retro look. Which I already have several pieces thanks to my parents but I need to get rid of our futon ( it's a classier futon) but still it's too big, and it's great for unexpected guest but I'd much rather buy two vintage chairs and move my cool new bookshelf  in between those chairs and make a sort of reading lounge where the futon is. I have one chair that I found at a vintage shop that is amazing and I got for a steal. The chair is a mustard yellow, with a very high back, and it has tassels and buttons. I love it but I need one more chair. I found this one from Urban Outfitters but it is about 300% more expensive than the chair I just bought. I hope I will run across one for a cheaper price, and then that futon will be in the dumpster.

No comments:

Post a Comment