Monday, March 28, 2011

House Hunters

I can't wait to buy a house one day, but I know that is in the distant future seeing as I am still in school. In Lubbock of all places, but after this semester and then one more year I will graduate again and I think I will move somewhere north of here, somewhere urban, hip, and where young professionals live. I don't think I would miss Texas all that much, I want to live somewhere that has seasons, and beautiful greenery. I think I would like a fixer upper first, so I can put my own touch on it. Ok I know people obsess over their first home, so I don't feel bad. I want a 2-3 bedroom home. Master bed room needs an en suite bath, I really want a claw foot tub. A home with some character as well,  oh a lot of windows for natural light, some green space out back so Daisy can play. Hardwood floors, a fireplace, a porch, room for a hot tub out back, and a large kitchen. I don't think that's too demanding.

I've been reading a ton of Russian writers like Pushkin, Lermontov, and Chekhov. I want to be a Russian writer.

that was a random thought. I really need to either work more, or get another job because I want to go to India soon, I already have a 10 rupee note thanks to my friend Kirti. I am told that would buy me a cup of tea or something. I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment