Sunday, March 20, 2011

The End....

Well Spring Break is over for me....time to get back into the swing of things. I'm ready for summer now. I am utterly dreading school and work tomorrow. Sometimes I wonder if it's all worth it. Especially the way things are now, will I even get a job after everything is finished. Knowing me I will probably end up being one of those young twenty-something year old that has to move in with their parents. I don't want to search the classified ads while my dad sits next to me saying why did you go to college and earn two degrees anyway.

My spring break went so well, but now I'm a little depressed especially when summer rolls around. Umm I'm already getting wedding invitations(I never go to them, I feel pathetic at them). Oh and with the summer brings me one step closer to graduating, and I don't want to live at home due to lack of a job. I feel like when I get married I won't even have many bridesmaids. I'm like Paul Rudd's character in I Love You, Man. I need to make some close girl friends... why am I so mean.....

I need to eat some dinner now,

Jasmine

No comments:

Post a Comment