Tuesday, June 12, 2012

things are getting better

Me and Nisha are back to our old ways of getting along. Everything is better when that happens. I actually apologized and helped smooth things over. I overheard my mom talking on the phone to Nisha and she asked if I was going to work everyday, which annoyed me. Why would she think I wasn't going to work. Not only am I up at 7am to go to class every morning, I also work in between and I don't get home till after 5pm, and then I do homework and I try to make it to bed before midnight. Monday - Friday. She never makes comments about anyone else but me. It's disturbing.

I don't really feel right, I drank an energy drink a couple of hours ago and now I feel a bit dizzy.

I have two exams to study for this upcoming friday, and of course work in between. This should be a fun week. I deleted my Facebook and it's been great not constantly updating things. My twitter has been seeing more action though.

No comments:

Post a Comment