Thursday, June 28, 2012

Internships?

Well right now I am sitting at work, contemplating the whole internship thing. I have no experience only a formal education, so I really could use the work experience and it would be a great way to apply what literally cost me tens of thousands of dollars to gain. Oh and I am beyond exhausted. I don't know if it's the heat or the whole not eating thing (not by choice... haven't went to the store, oh and I am poor) My poor tummy is rumbling. For the past week my dinner(only meal of the day) which usually takes place between 6 and 7 has consisted of a package of Ramen and two scrambled eggs. SO SAD. Oh and I had an exam today and I totally bombed it, I don't even want to know what I made. I'm going to die. Work is so boring and I have 45 minutes left, I have no money, and will probably eventually needing to get a second job over night somewhere. Which while already working and taking summer classes will surely be the death of me.

Why is my life so crappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment