Monday, June 4, 2012

Goodbye Summer

Today is my last day of summer vacation practically and then Summer 1 starts. I have a meeting with my advisor to change from international economics to just economics with a concentration in political science.  It's basically the same because I'm still focusing on international economics and international politics. I think that I need to delete my Facebook soon, for sure before I move. It takes up a bit of my time, and the people I want to forget. That sounds mean, but when I graduate which should be sooner than I think, I want to start fresh somewhere else. I think I will be much happier.

Weird note. I stayed up watching The Vampire Diaries all night on Netflix, I didn't go to sleep until 7am. hahaha it's so cheesy and I'm only half way through season 1. What a way to end my summer break.

I'm still trying to figure out my book angle....

No comments:

Post a Comment