Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Sweet Tea

Is probably one of my favorite drinks any time of the year. I don't care if it's freshly brewed or out of a can (which is how I'm consuming it right now) I love it. I trying to rush and it lunch in like 15 minutes since Masha let us out of his class early. He actually let us out an hour early. I made a C on that exam. That is so sad. I need to make an A on the next exam which is Tuesday and an A on the final if I want to have a chance at making an A in his class.... I should have studied. It has been extra annoying walking around campus today because of all the incoming freshman walking around during their orientation. Why do they insist on standing  in the middle of your walk way looking so stupid. I made mini apple pies yesterday and they were so cute... check out this cute pic

No comments:

Post a Comment