Friday, June 15, 2012

So far....

This friday has been pretty simple, I went to work at 8:38 because I finished my exam in less than 30 minutes, and I wish that I had spent a bit more time on it. I ended up making a 94 which is disappointing because there was a 15 point bonus question, which I got right. I just made some careless mistakes on a couple of problems. I have one more exam at 12, and then I will head back to work. It's been pretty nice at work because my boss is not there, but he will just show up and ruin it because he is on "vacation". I need to make an A on this exam. I need to actually make A's in both of these classes, and where the hell is my book for this class, I fear that it will be delivered when I'm finished with the class. We only have two more weeks.  I've been listening to She & Him most of the morning...damn that Zoey Deschanel and her quirky cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment