Friday, June 29, 2012

Braids....how I miss them

I think as soon as I get home I'm going to wash and comb out my hair and get my yarn ready to braid my hair, I think I'm just going to do all black and make them long like they were before. Hopefully I will be done by Sunday. I have no where to go this weekend anyway. Only two more classes and Wednesday is the 4th of July and then I have finals on the 5th. I am ready for this to be over. I haven't found out what I made on Dr. Masha's exam yet I guess I will find that out on Monday. I'm hoping I passed. Nisha made dinner yesterday and it was delicious. Tacos... I love Mexican food. I only have to stay here for two more hours, work literally sucks, because none of the other student assistants show up anymore so it is always me holding down the fort until 4:38 when I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment