Sunday, June 10, 2012

Cheers to the Freaking Weekend

I'll drink to that.... this weekend has been ok, other than the fact that we had to do some car repairs that sucked up about $225 dollars out of my account... but my mom told me to take it out of her account so that is good. School is going alright 3 more weeks. I actually have homework to do today.  I went to the store yesterday, yes for Market Street now being open 24 hours. I bought two packages of blackberries, 2 lbs of grapes, nectarines, english muffins, yogurt, orange juice, blackberry preserves, cream cheese, cereal bars... yadda yadda no more waisting money at Starbucks for bagels and coffee. I will be doing this at my home. Breakfast for cheap.

Why do weekends go by so fast. I need to wash and condition my hair, then put it in flat twists, cook dinner, laundry, homework, and it's already 2:00pm.

True Blood starts today which is good, Mad Men ends today which is sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment