Monday, April 2, 2012

So....

The only time I really blog is while i'm at school because when I am at home I am just so exhausted from the week that I just watch TV and collapse in bed. Oh when I picked Nisha up yesterday I decided to make us a wonderful dinner which consisted of chicken alfredo, a spinach salad with almonds and strawberries, french bread with olive oil and oregano and for dessert I made blackberry and apple dumplings with a coconut cinnamon cream. We had sweet iced green tea to drink. It was a nice change because we have been eating out a lot and are now super poor. We then watched all of our sunday programming Game of Thrones, Mad Men, RHOA you know the usual.

Now it's monday and the start of another hellish week. Macro theory exam on wednesday, managerial economics assignment due on wednesday. and lots of work and class in between. I don't know when I am going to finish my braids. Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment