Friday, March 30, 2012

Finished that exam

It's friday and I've been awake since 3am. I have to take Nisha to campus at 5am because she has to get on a bus with around 30 other students and go to a graduate school colloquium at UNT so I have our little house all to my self this weekend. I will more than  likely clean, and bake things. Maybe I will watch cheesy movies too. I think I find out what I made on Dr. Gilbert's exam today. I hope I made at least a B. Speaking of Dr. Gilbert, he is currently in the hospital. I learned this from a girl in his monetary policy class and they said he has cancer, which is why he hasn't been at our lecture. I pray that he is ok, I mean I dread that class but I learn a lot from him. Ughhh I have a quiz in Cupidon's class and I have a paper to turn in at 10am. I am leaving to take Nisha, and then I will go back to sleep for 4 more hours and then go to class at 10.

I'm so glad it's friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment