Tuesday, March 20, 2012

I don't know what to feel

I mean at this moment, at this time I feel really amazing, my confidence is at an all time high. I'm thinking about what to wear to class in the morning, well I guess I'm sort of day dreaming in bed. Weird. I feel like I'm thinking about too many things at this moment. I'm thinking about things that may or may not even come true.

I didn't even bother getting out of bed this morning because I felt like crap, I'm getting this strange cough, and I've been having really severe headaches. So I slept in till about noon, and then instead of doing something productive like study for my international finance exam, or finishing braiding my super long braids I just sat in front of my computer and googled True Blood themed parties, zombie themed parties, and Mad Men themed parties. I've actually come to the conclusion that I am throwing a Mad Men finale party. I've been planning the menu for that all day since the premier  is this Sunday I would not have any time to prepare.

I need to focus on what is important and that is all of my economics classes. I think that is what has me in the dumps, I have no distraction from it. Thats all I'm taking are economics classes. I want to be a grown up all ready with a great job and a cool house. I feel like things are moving way to slow for me.

If one more person calls me a Hipster I think I may just die.

No comments:

Post a Comment