Saturday, March 10, 2012

Spring Break

Well I haven't been able to blog since Wednesday because I had an exam in my managerial economics class. So Thursday I was up all night studying with friends at the library and when I got home that night it was around 3am and then I studied a bit on my own and then I went to sleep for a few hours. Friday I ran errands and I then just crashed and went to sleep all night friday and here we are today.

I am so happy it is Spring Break. I don't have any money so I will not be going on any fancy trip. I'm just going to chill at my home and bake, clean, relax, watch some of the things in my netflix queue, and then study for international finance.

I find out if I move on for TFA on Wednesday after 6 and my birthday is Friday... I'm getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment