Monday, March 26, 2012

so busy

I have been so busy that I haven't been able to post anything since Thursday, no one reads this so I feel ok. Basically I have been studying and I had my international finance exam on Friday and after taking the exam I don't feel that my grade improved from the last exam but it actually dropped. I hope I didn't make anything lower than a C. On Saturday I slept in for a bit, yes because I was delirious from the lack of sleep from the previous week. I went to the Holi event at Urbanovsky park. It was really fun. Friends, free tee shirts, blasting people in the face with bright colored pigment, free Indian food. It was great, then me and Nisha left and went to Bahama Bucks, do delicious.









 Oh we had a mini Mad Men marathon going back through the four seasons and watching our favorite episodes of Don and the gang. Sunday we woke up early to see the first showing of the Hunger Games. We are so cheap hahahah we only wanted to pay around 5 bucks per ticket. Overall it was a good movie. I cried at moments. We then went and ate dinner and watched our Sunday night shows, The Amazing Race, Broke Bitches ... I mean Real Housewives of Atlanta, and finally Mad Men... after almost two years it is back. I don't know what I think about Megan Draper, and I feel like Peter Campbell is looking a rough 40....

No comments:

Post a Comment