Sunday, March 11, 2012

Downton Abbey

I just watched the whole first season on Netflix and I absolutely love that show. I was a bit hesitant on watching it because after last years Golden Globes everyone was on the Downton Abbey bandwagon. So after about a year and a half I decided to give it a try and I am so happy I did.

First it reminds me of 1900 House, which was a reality show on PBS that placed people into a country estate in the UK and assigned them roles as downstairs staff or upstairs nobility. I was hooked on that show So it made Downton Abbey easy to watch because I knew what scullery maids were and the roles of footmen and such.

I just relaxed and watched that all day and I made me and Nisha's lunch for tomorrow. I can make it two and a half more days of work. I have to work at the reception desk but at least I'm going to be making money. I plan on catching up on my reading while I'm there. so it won't be that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment