Sunday, April 15, 2012

I did it....

Well let me just say I have been a busy bee this week... school mostly, projects, baking for friends. I've been away and I know it. I'm ready for this semester to be over. Well anyways I shaved one side of my head out of nowhere friday night. It all began after I went to my friend Genevive's house because we had breakfast for dinner. hahah my most favorite dinners. Everyone brought food and it was fun. Nisha came with me and we made cheese danishes and blackberry cheese danishes. We ate waffles with whipped cream and chocolate chips, turkey bacon, hash browns, quiche, kolaches, and drank mimosas. It was a great night. Then all of a sudden I get home and grab scissors and just start chopping, it was to late to do anything about it. But the more I stared at myself the more I realized that I loved it. I've been thinking about it for a while and I just went with it.

Oh and I finally finished these super long braids.... no more wearing hats, no more high bun to conceal the middle that was not finished. It feels amazing, I am definitely keeping these in for a lot longer than my first braids. My next hair choice is going to be something with Ombre.

I registered for my last summer classes and my last fall classes hopefully at Texas Tech forever. I can't wait to be out of Lubbock. Me and my two degrees are going to leave and never look back. Nisha is graduating in about a month and she has not even bought invitations yet. I guess she isn't planning on anyone to come.   I don't know why I just decided to so laundry but I know I'm going to be tired in the morning. It's going to be bad

No comments:

Post a Comment