Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Adele

For some reason I have Adele on my mind. I stayed up last night studying from my Macro Theory exam and I think I actually did pretty good. So heres hoping that I made at least a B. Oh I got my International Finance exam back after worrying about it for weeks now. I made a 84. I know that class was hard but I wanted to make an A.... I've made B's on the past two exams and now all I have left is the final for that class. I want an A in there, my problem is that I don't have enough time to finish and my essays towards the end suffer tremendously. I could probably have made A's if I just finished in time.

I found the coolest fashion blog just by googling something, I never subscribe to other peoples blogs nor do I post the link to my blog for others to read. I feel like I'm too lazy to post things that interest me, and I also have a fear of people's opinions of me. I often delete previous posts because I think people will think I'm weird. I need to stop that. I'm ready for this week to be over, I'm ready to lay in my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment