Monday, April 30, 2012

only two weeks left

I'm starting to get worried about finals right now. Only two weeks left of this semester and then I have both summer sessions and then the fall semester and then good bye Texas Tech University. Two degrees and lots of debt in the process. I just finished my last exam for Cupidon on Friday and I'm actually nervous. I don't think that I did as well as I could have, and now I just have to work on this project that is due I believe on the 7th and then I just have four finals to worry about.

This weekend was pretty lazy for me, Friday I went out, had an allergic reaction to something that I ate, took Benadryl and then slept. I finally finished watching Band of Brothers, then I decided to watch The Pacific and I'm halfway through that miniseries. I love learning about history but to hear and see those old soldiers stories is saddening. I'm glad that there really hasn't been warfare like that in Europe and the Pacific here on American soil. I can't even think of just the rebuilding process, or the magnitude of civilian  lives loss.

My 10am class was cancelled so my next class isn't till 11 so I'm going to work on my project. The more I get done on campus the less I have to do at home, and when I get home at 5pm everyday I do not want to spend any additional time analyzing data during my TV time.

No comments:

Post a Comment