Friday, January 4, 2013

And so it begins

Well I'm back to blogging.... and it's 2013!

Update on me: I'm finished with school I've began the long process of applying for jobs now, Oh and I moved back in with my parents. It's not that bad I don't pay for anything and I have my own room, well my sister moved back as well, so we have our own side of the house. I will be 26 in a few months and I just want to have an actual job and start paying for things. Right now I have no money, well I have a little but not a lot. I really need a job so I can pay Tech the 5000.00 that I owe them for my last semester so they can release my records, start paying back my student loans, buy a car and get an apartment. Adulthood is not cheap. It's actually starting to sink in that I will have no money for a while unless I win the lottery. How depressing.

I applied for three jobs so far, and of course I hope that I get hired at one of these companies.

No comments:

Post a Comment