Friday, February 10, 2012

Sweet Sleep

I can now go to sleep. That international finance exam was so hard, I mean everyone in the class was at a loss of words. I did not even finish, really. I finished around 4 questions and I had to scramble to finish the last two before we had to turn in our exams. Who makes an exam all essay questions when you only have 50 minutes. So after I finished my last class we all went to Chimy's to relax and eat and drink margaritas. When who do I see when I walk in, it was Dr. Gilbert holding a beer talking with another elderly person. It was so awkward.

He probably thinks that I did bad on the exam because I go out and drink all the time when I should be at home studying.

On the plus side, I bought a new pair of black TOMS... yay for buying shoes when you shouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment