Thursday, February 9, 2012

So this is what we're up against

Taking Back Sunday always has a place in my heart.

So as I was leaving class early this guy approached me and asked me how studying was going in Dr. Gilbert's International Finance class. I told him it was going ok and I was leaving class early to continue studying, and how I felt a bit overwhelmed that I didn't really know how his tests were and things like that. We then spent about twenty minutes talking about the exam and he told me the topics that were going to be on the exam because he had just left Dr. Gilbert's office. So I now feel more prepared and he told me that he will be in the library till 10:30am (our exam is at 11) I on the other hand will not be in the library. I just left the store and I stocked up on Seattle's Best Vanilla Latte's, Low Carb Monster energy drinks, garlic parmesan pretzel chips, baby carrots, sliced apples, and cinnamon apple mini rice cakes. So snacks [check], Wall Street Journal on my computer [check], both textbooks [check], class notes [check],  Pandora [check], Uggs, comfy cardigan, and sweatpants [check]. Let the studying commence!

No comments:

Post a Comment