Thursday, February 23, 2012

Spanky's

Today at work we all went to Spanky's before I had my exam at two. I can't believe I've been in Lubbock for 6 years and I have never eaten there. I ordered a grilled cheese with bacon... it was good ( why have I never thought to add bacon to my grilled cheese sandwiches at home?) Kiran paid for me... yesssssss.

Ok that exam was pretty hard, I think I mixed up the equation to calculate if the currency was selling at a discount or premium...I should have studied more.

After work me and Nisha ate at Aloha BBQ on 98th and it was really good, and they give you a ton of food. After we ate we still have food left for dinner tomorrow.

I have never eaten Hawaiian food before and I now love it. It is so smokey and tropical. We well definitely eat there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment