Thursday, February 2, 2012

i'm musicless

I still haven't uploaded any of my music or pictures on to my new laptop. I don't know when I'll have the time. I still haven't finished my braids and I don't know when i'll have the time. I need more hours in a day.
I have an assignment due tomorrow at 10am over the expenditure and income methods of calculating GDP, as well as a quiz tomorrow. I have an assignment due in managerial economics that is due Monday. I have an assignment due for my multinational finance class due Thursday and lastly my first exam (that is a giant essay) on Friday of next week. I am swamped. What Super Bowl? This is the price I pay for studying economics.

This is crazy I participated in a research study on learning Japanese and I made 20 dollars. Yes free money and it only took about 35 minutes of my time. I immediately went to the store and bought jello, and queso for enchiladas that I will be making at some point tomorrow afternoon.

Me and Nisha had a long conversation with our neighbor and how we all share a common bond of despising our landlord. I love our neighbor.

well I should probably study

No comments:

Post a Comment