Monday, January 30, 2012

Yessssshhhhhh

So today I went to school and everyone loved my braids. I'm so pleased at the way they turned out. I know the next time I do them they will turn out even better. I will also know to a lot more time to complete them. School went ok, I'm starting to get a bit stressed about my international finance class. I've been reading but I still feel a bit behind some of the people in that class. My first exam is on the 10th and it's basically all essay questions. I need to know everything about the Euro crisis, Japan's sovereign debt, U.S economic growth and why are all these things interconnected. Oh and he grades competitively meaning the more you know compared to others in the class the higher your grade will be. Why oh why am I taking this class.

I watched the season 4 premiere of Rupaul's Drag Race. If I were a guy I would more than likely be a drag queen. They are so beautiful, and creative, and lovable.

I have a feeling this week is going to be so slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment