Friday, January 27, 2012

I miss Andy

I just finished watching the first episode of season 3 of Spartacus and man do I miss Andy Whitfield. This role was made for him. I just picture him on the screen and think to myself, Andy would have been so much better, looked so much hotter, etc. I actually liked the episode I can't wait for Glabur to die. I watched the first episode online, so I'm going to have to hunt to see future episodes. I tried to save money and I told ATT to take Starz off because it was expensive and they weren't showing much but now I'm regretting it.

Oh Kiran came back from India and brought me back the coolest bag, scarf and yummy treats. I am so thankful to have wonderful, international friends. I've been craving Pista burfi for a while and it was so good, just like I remembered.

I also found a saloon that specializes in natural hair. They do everything. I'm thinking about getting some nice long box braids. I need to make some money at work.

This has been a good friday so far, no quizzes and I get to relax for a bit. I will start reading and studying tomorrow. I'm starting to feel the pressure this semester already

No comments:

Post a Comment