Tuesday, January 24, 2012

see the thing is....

I need a redo...seriously. I am trying to keep up with this blog starting today. My day started out really bad but then it turned out really great.

The day started out just like any other Tuesday. I actually woke up pretty refreshed, figured out what I was going to where and headed out to work because I didn't have class until 2:00pm. Me and Nisha are driving along about to pull into the commuter west parking lot when all of a sudden one of her tires busted. We immediately decided to call a mechanic and we found a lovely one, a nice guy who I had fix my car when one of the sensors went out. At the shop they fixed the car for cheap... well it was like 160 bucks and then we went on our way. I felt bad because we noticed her tire was a little flat and we went to Discount Tire to have them put more air in it and they told us to have it replaced, but we didn't so it cost us in the end. On the plus side I didn't go to work or class.

Later the Fed Ex guy shows up at our door and does the little knock and drop thing I open the package he left and it was the book that I ordered for my Macro Theory class. I was trying to save money and my professor said that I could order the past edition because the only thing that was different were the page numbers essentially. I find the 6th edition of the text book for 21 bucks on Amazon, but when I opened the box I found that I was staring at the cover of the 7th edition which happens to be the current edition. I just saved 180 dollars. I'm hoping that this will continue with the other books I purchased.

Ok now I am extremely content with my day and the Fed Ex guy comes back to my porch and tells me that he forgot one of my boxes and it was my new laptop. I've been waiting a while for it but finally it is here, so maybe my posts will be more frequent. I've been spending much of the time trying to transfer my pictures and files so I can't wait till that is all complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment