Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I'm dreading tomorrow

I'm starting to hate Tuesday and Thursday, not because of my classes but because I have to be at work practically all day. It is going to be a long day.

I bought new shampoo the other day and it is 98% natural. My hair is growing a lot. Right now I have it braided up in a protective style. Ok about this shampoo, I got it for a really good deal. That was one of the main reasons I bought it in the first place. I went to Sprout's (which is an organic store) to buy some fruits and veggies. I decided since I was there to stop by their Health and Beauty aisle and I notice that they had Burt's Bees shampoo and conditioner on sale. I've been wanting to try their shampoo out for a while, and these were only like 4 bucks a piece compared to their usual 9 dollars. So I picked up the More Moisture Raspberry and Brazil Nut shampoo and conditioner, because my hair has been dry and I thought this would be a nice change for my hair. I have been co washing my hair and I haven't found a shampoo that I liked and the co washing with the conditioner has been keeping my hair clean so I felt like if I didn't like the shampoo I could just give it to someone else. Well anyway I get home and I decide to try these two products out. The shampoo has a nice smell, and it doesn't really lather up. That isn't really a bad thing but I  felt paranoid, it felt like my scalp and hair wasn't getting clean and then I probably ended up using too much shampoo to over compensate for the lack of suds. When I rinsed the shampoo out my hair felt like crap, it literally felt so dry and so brittle. I don't know why????? I then used the conditioner just like recommended on the bottle. The consistency of the conditioner was thick and creamy, which I loved. The smell was wonderful and after rinsing out made my hair feel healthy and soft. I will add this conditioner to my hair regimen but as far as the shampoo I'm not too sure about. Maybe I will look on the internet for things I can mix with it or dilute it with something, I have no idea. I do know that I will continue to used the conditioner in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment