Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Help me out said the eagle to the dove

So I didn't make it to work today, bummer this means I have to work tomorrow through Friday pretty much all day. On the plus side I did get up around 10 am to start dinner. I made beans and sausage with cornbread.
actually just turned them off.

Since it is the summer I've been brewing a ton of Sweet Iced Green Tea. I didn't think I would be a fan  because I am addicted to black tea, come on I am from the South and I probably drink sweet tea almost every day. I am now a new convert of green tea.
Oh and I found a cool recipe for a chocolate pudding cake. I found it in my better homes recipe book, one of the thousand recipe books that I have acquired in the last year. It was cool because it used no eggs (which I've been using a lot of trying to master my chocolate souffles) so this was the perfect recipe.
they are so good, I will definitely be making these again. They are sort of like chocolate sponge cakes with gooey chocolate stuff on the bottom.

ok this post was full of food things.... I'm such a fatty

No comments:

Post a Comment