Tuesday, May 3, 2011

FINALS.....

I think I am about to die. I'm trying my best to keep up with this blog but I have so much to get done. After Monday May 9th, I will be free for about 3 months. No school just a bit of work (maybe I can save some money) and possibly a trip to Chicago during those three weeks of bliss until June 1st when Summer I starts.

I'm almost done studying for my Economics final for tonight, but I need to get my Russian Economic Reform paper finished by tonight (well the morning) so I plan on staying up all night, be done by 7am, take a shower and work around 9am- 4:30pm... then head over to the library and study for my Russian Politics class with Ayla.

I'm currently taking a break, I can't wait to be completely finished with school forever and get a grown up job. I will look back and be extremely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment