Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Antiques Roadshow!!!!!

Ok so I entered this random drawing to go to the Antiques Roadshow in El Paso about 5 months ago... guess what came in the mail today!!!!!!

Yes, two sparkling tickets to go on June 18th.... now I just need to find some antiques. I asked my bro if he would road trip to Lubbock and pick me up and then we would hit up second hand shops and buy the oldest looking things on the way to El Paso because you have to have at least one thing to be appraised. I figured we could have a little twin bonding adventure.

I've been working a lot more in the past few days... I can work 38 hours a week now, so that means more money to shop/ purchase expensive books for school.

I am researching other universities to possibly transfer to. I need to get out of Texas now and start a new life at the ripe old age of 24. I really feel myself living in the Pacific Northwest. I feel like my creative juices are being underutilized here in the grand old city of Lubbock.

I should probably start saving my money because I need a new car, I can't even move if I wanted to right now.

I'm looking at apartments now in Washington and Oregon.... Texas will soon be in my rearview mirror (When I either get a new car or get my Saab fixed)

Oh and I think I'm going to apply for that internship for next spring in the U.S or abroad... I want more abroad. I really want to get it, and I want to know what GOD wants me to do in this world, I don't know .....

No comments:

Post a Comment