Sunday, April 3, 2011

I feel like Crap

Well this weekend was an epic failure. Not only did I get nothing accomplished (laundry or studying), I also stayed indoors all weekend because of these crazy stomach pains. I felt like crap, I didn't get dressed, do my hair, my make-up or anything. I just pretty much slept and I consumed lots of water and cranberry juice. I feel a tiny bit better now, but I'm dreading work and classes tomorrow. I hope I get enough sleep. I also stayed up tonight to register for Summer I and II as well as for the Fall. I'm pretty much taking Economic classes, a French Culture class, a South American Politics class, and thats about it. I'm so close to the end, I can make it. It will all be worth it when I am working in London, Paris, or Buenos Aires. Goodbye America, only a few more years of you and I'm gone

No comments:

Post a Comment