Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday

This Friday wasn't that great classes weren't cancelled and I have not been to sleep since Wednesday night.
I am exhausted but I have no one to blame but myself for this. I waited too late to start a Russian paper. It literally took me all night up till 7am, then I had to leave my house at 8:30am to make it on campus by 9:00am. I worked from 9:00am-12:30pm went to my 1:00pm class to turn in that crazy Russian paper then walked back to work from 2:00pm-4:45pm. I was falling asleep at work and in my Russian Politics class (we watched a film and it was dark) so I'm attempting (no attempt needed) to go to sleep now, because I have to wake up early so I can clean my room because my parents are driving here to visit. I really don't want them to come right now, but plans have already been made.

on the bright side we have no school on Monday, which I will be responsible and work all day so I will not have to work on Arbor day that Friday. I really want to maximize my intake of free stuff. (I want my Lucky Bamboo) I believe we only have one more week of actual learning left this semester and then a day after that. Before finals creep their ugly face back into my life. And at work our bosses have agreed to take us student assistants out to lunch this Thursday. Monday we will decide on places... we are thinking spicy so Mexican or Thai and they are paying for everything. I really love my job, not to mention today we did nothing but talk about food, India, England, and beer for the longest time.

I hope my mom gets me and Nisha an Easter basket when they come....

No comments:

Post a Comment