Thursday, April 21, 2011

du soleil dans un verre

Today was such a nice breezy day, not to mention my boss was not at work today...
It was perfect. I went to work around 9:30am and sat and had coffee and ate my granola bar in total silence, it was bliss. I was able to read an article for my paper, and I did manage to work a little. Today a guy asked me what was I studying and I told him International Economics and he said hmmm I thought you would study art or something. He also said I have a talent for mixing colors and patterns and that actually brightened my day. He works in the Southwest Collection too. He said that he looks forward to see what I will be wearing when I go in to work.

I've been up the past couple of days because I have a huge paper due in about 18 hours, Its over why democracy failed in Russia after Yeltsin. So this paper will be full of Yeltsin's economic failures and Putin's autocratic rule.

Oh My parents are coming for Easter this weekend. I enjoy when they come but I feel like they visit too much, I guess on the plus side I can get an Easter basket out of it, and possibly money

This semester is almost over, yes I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment