Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reading is fundamental

So I basically didn't fall asleep last night. I ended up falling asleep at 5am and I woke up refreshed at around 2:00pm. I had the weirdest sleep dream where I was getting married to Brad Williams from the show Happy Endings and the wedding was beautiful. Actually before we were to walk down the aisle I was in a hideous blue and grey gown, hahaha I would not wear a white wedding gown in my own crazy dream wedding. My sister was my maid of honor and she told me my wedding dress was ugly and too small. I agreed with her and changed to a beautiful beaded or sequined off white gown. Then I woke up. What the hell does that dream mean?

I then began reading, I'm back to reading Angela's Ashes. I cleaned my room, somewhat. I took down my braids and washed my hair. I'll probably put braids back in sometimes next week. I love having something protecting my hair because my hair has been growing a lot when I do not mess with it.

Me and my mom are supposed to be baking Easter cookies for the homeless sometimes this week, I don't know what kind but I think I am leaning more towards M&M chocolate chip cookies or peanut butter blossoms. I also need to make cookies to send with Archie, Kiran, Kirti, and Fatima's packages. I also need to send Sonye something in the mail. I have a lot to do.

I have been tempted to get business cards made promoting my tutoring services but I don't know

No comments:

Post a Comment