Sunday, March 31, 2013

I'm pretty happy

I'm pretty happy right now, at this very moment. I received a package in the mail today from Archie that was filled with all of my favorite Indian sweets ( I really have good friends) I will be mailing her a cookie package probably Monday. I also passed out cookies to the homeless today with my dad and Nisha. It was a great experience and I will probably come up with something else to do for them. My brother and his girlfriend came over today and we chilled till 1am and now I am laying in bed. I was attempting to do my braids but I will probably do those later in the week because I am too tired and lazy to do that right now. I did cowash my hair today and slicked my hair into a bun and will be wearing a marly braid bun. I know I have to get up early tomorrow ( I guess today) to help my grandma get Easter Dinner ready. I went to church on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment