Saturday, June 11, 2011

Shopping

I need to go shopping. I've been racking up a ton of cash and I plan on spending it on clothes, and shoes, and maybe some new TOMS glasses... they make sunglasses now, and I want some.

I should probably not spend the money and buy my expensive Economics books ranging from 150 to 200 bucks and I need one next month for summer 1 and then I need around 4 for the fall semester. I'm still waiting to hear about the internship for the spring.

I'm really getting tired of Texas and I've been looking into transferring to Mississippi State University, their graduate coordinator emailed me a boatload of information regarding their Economics and Finance programs, so I think this will eventually help propel my move towards the east coast.

I haven't been posting much, but I've been really busy with work and Wind Energy and the deregulation of energy utilities... yes so exciting.

I need to find my dad a present for father's day and order Kirti a birthday cake for work next week... it's going to be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment