Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Blog Fail

 I am so failing at this. I am so close to transferring from Texas Tech, they always find ways to screw up my financial aid in some form every semester and summer session. I stayed on the phone with them this morning trying to get everything figured out, I think I did, but I have to call back on Friday to double check.

I have to turn in the last of my paperwork for my potential internship. I need this internship this spring, it will be amazing and a culmination of my hard work.

I haven't been to work at all this week, I will tomorrow though all day. I need to go to work so that I can save money, because I will eventually have to move out of Lubbock for my career.

I think I will be searching the vintage shops for cool baking things. blllllaaaaahhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment