Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hello old friend

It's been a while but in all honesty I was having a really rough go of things lately. Well first of all finals kicked my ass, but I still managed to do pretty well in my math analysis course. I made an A-. As for International Economics (which is what my degree is freaking in) I made a C in Dr. Masha's class which is not what I intended on making, but at this point I was fine with not having to repeat the course. Work has been shit because everyone is on vacation and or moving on with their lives, which basically means I work alone most of the time now. To top it off Summer II has officially started, well it started this past Tuesday and I am stuck with another 8am class.... math at that. Bring it on Calculus II. My technical writing class is a bit of a joke, how to write resumes, cover letters, proposals, power point presentations. Why am I paying thousands of dollars to learn something I can easily get from typing it in a google search. Americans. Three more weeks to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment