Thursday, January 10, 2013

wave a penny under your nose

hahah I've been rewatching Deadwood and I realized that I have great taste in tv shows. I mean I bought the complete series of Deadwood about three years ago and I've watched this show when it aired on HBO back in the mid 2000's. I just love historical fiction dramas. I also slept in for a good bit of the day and it didn't rain as much today. I braided my hair today, I actually just finished but I want them a bit longer so I will be adding more hair to them. I think I have enough in my closet because I don't want to spend money to buy more.

I sold my Public Finance book back to Amazon and I got a credit for about 78 dollars, yes ( Tech only wanted to give me $10, ripoff) so I bought a couple of things on the cheap today, HDMI cable, and then a mini display port so I can now watch things off of my Macbook on my TV. So many cables.

Lastly I bought a CD. I actually had this cd back in 2006 or 2007 from my roommate Sarah, I sweet memories. The CD wasn't mine and I was too cheap to buy it when me, Sarah and some friends went and saw this group when they came to Lubbock and I fell in love with these sweet tunes. The CD was on an old iPod of mine but I can't find it and yeah I just decided to buy it now and I am glad I did. It's Thao & The Get Down Stay Down. The Album is titled We Brave Bee Stings and All.

I think I'm going to listen to it and drift to sleep. Me and Nisha are trekking to Denton tomorrow to get her school things taken care of and maybe stop by some yummy food along the way. It's going to be an adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment